Robot 11-Three created by Kevin Kilgore

9:34 AM by S. Cartisano

Robot 11-Three features the tale of Robot 11-Three! What? You want more? Okay, he’s an assassin! What do you mean you don’t believe me? I’ve seen his work! I’ve read the first installment. Yes, he assassinated. That’s what assassins do, right? No, I don’t know what happens next but I expect the body count to rise! He isn’t a Disney character, after all. Well, yes, Robot 11-Three does look like a soda can. What’s your point? You’re just saying. You’re just saying! I give up! There’s no pleasing you! Everything everyone says about you behind your back is true! You don’t appreciate quality entertainment! You don’t deserve to read Kevin Kilgore’s Robot 11-Three! Go away. Wait, one more thing, Robot 11-Three reads this blog. I’m sure he didn’t take anything you wrote personal. He’s an assassin and I’m sure he's a very reasonable robot. Faily sure. Actually, I don't have a freaking clue. Sleep tight.
About Kevin Kilgore.

0 comments: